Upcoming Changes, Phases

• Management Team

As I let know on the recent episode of The Independent Creator Podcast, there will be some changes coming down the line. My mission for this community was to bring together creators and artists to share resources, experiences, and skills that can help not only themselves but for others. Originally focusing on live streamers and content creators I would like to expand the community to also include writers, animators, indie game devs, and other independent artists.

Over the next several months I will be implementing some changes that will go from new categories within the community, dedicated sections for indie devs to showcase their work and answer questions, and to move all of the properties under one name.

I'm pretty excited about this new, upcoming venture that will open up our community to more people in a way to is much more helpful as well. As always, I'm completely open to any comments or suggestions.