Consilidation Of Sites

• Management Team

Been working on bringing all of the sites I run, under one banner. Going through the outliers of the different projects I had been running like, The Indie Basement site will be redirected to its section here within the blog. I've already shut down the Indie Creator Hub Mastodon instance and the Owncast server. This isn't to say that they were failures, more along the line in that there were too many outlets in which I had to keep up to date with. As a one man show, there's only so much I can do at any one time. 

Everything will be silo'd through This Indie Creator in which I'll be linking out to Bluesky, Mastodon, and Threads. My focus will be growing our community here. So going forward live streams will be going through the indiebasement.live Owncast server in which the streams will also be multicast out to Twitch, Live Space and eventually SharePlay.

• Like 1